Hydraulic Recovery Winch
- Powered by a PTO/power take off unit driven pump
- Fast and variable recovery speeds for high work rate
- Highly efficient and reliable torque motor
- 2 stage planetary gear train for greater pulling force
- Easy to turn T-handle for rapid wire rope payout
- Drag brake and over-centre valve providing full 100% braking
- EN 14492-1 supported: 10:1 D/d ratio and 2:1 wire rope strength allow for severe duty car and commercial recovery
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 98/37/EC, and REMSA Standards
||6,800 kg (EN 14492-1 & SAE J706 rating)|
||9 m/min at 60 lt/min|
||19.4 : 1 planetary|
||2 stage planetary gear train|
||Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum|
||Spring applied drag brake together with over-centre valve supplied|
||Rotating ring gear|
|Rotation of winch
||Wire rope shall be under-wound orientation only|
|Drum diameter x length
||127 mm x 255 mm|
|Wire rope recommended
||14 mm diameter 1,960 N/mm2 grade x 27m|
||A minimum breaking strength of 137 KN is required|
- Roller fairlead
- Over-centre valve
- Cable tensioner
- Air clutch
- The winch is not intended to be used in any manner for the movement or lifting of personnel.
- The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of rope on the drum.
- The rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.